Terms & Conditions
The Below Agreement
These website terms and conditions of use ("Terms") govern your use of this Website ("the Site"), please read them carefully. By using, viewing, transmitting, caching, storing or otherwise utilizing the Site, the services or functions offered in or by the Site and/or the contents of the Site in any way, you have agreed to each and all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
If you do not accept these Terms then you must cease to use this Website immediately.
Information About Us
This Site is operated by Greenbus, Transporte de Passageiros, Lda, a company registered in Portugal under company number 508102510, whose registered office is in Avenida Fernão Magalhães, 1999 | 4350-171 Porto. The company is fully insured, having all the insurances requested by the Portuguese law.
All our transports have total insurance of passengers, as per requested by the law. But we are not responsibility for damages or losses that are not directly linked with our services.
Information of our Website
This Site is purely a public resource of general information about our company, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date.
No information, materials posted or available on our Site, including, but not limited to, facts and figures representing or relating to our product offering, are intended to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time
Prohibited use and Intellectual Property Rights
You may use our website only for lawful purposes and must comply with the provisions of this section setting out the prohibited uses of this Site.
- You may not use our Site to transmit, procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) to any addresses mentioned on our website or otherwise made available via our website; and/or to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spiders, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Please note that Greenbus must receive any complaints in writing with the booking number within 7 days after the transfer(s) date. Greenbus will endeavor to resolve all within 28 days of notification.
- Any queries or concerns relating to our services must be sent to us. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity to investigate and rectify any complaint. The amount of compensation may be entitled to may be reduced or may not receive any at all depending upon the circumstances. The client may also contact us for assistance in resort, or write to us when return home.
Link to our site
Any link to our website must be requested and only with our written permission a link may be created to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw the permission and you must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Link from our site
Our Site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Portuguese law. The Courts of Portugal shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with any agreement.
Changes to these Terms
Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, Greenbus may wish to change these Terms (including those relating to your use of the Content).
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
When terms are changed, Greenbus will notify you by indicating on this page when they were last modified. If you use the Site after Greenbus has published and notified you of the changes, you agree to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Site.